Once again we glad you here, This MTN Cameroon Slow DNS Free Browsing is for Our Cameroon Readers in Africa using the MTN network.
Not withstanding others can also benefits from it, in a sense that they can check our Free Browsing Category for any Freebies in their Country.
- MTN Cameroon Sim Card
- An Android or Android Emulator device
- Slow DNS or any other Tunnelling App.
How To Activate MTN Cameroon Slow DNS Free Browsing.
- Insert Your MTN Sim into your device.
- Ensure You have Zero Data or Airtime for Max Success.
- Launch your Slow DNS app or any other Tunneling app and Configure it as below.
- Username and password => Leave empty
- Server => Select any free server of your choice
- DNS Server => 184.108.40.206 or any faster TunnelGuru IP address
- Choose => Null
- LPort => 250,
- RPort => 20
- Now Click Connect.
- Now Enjoy the Cameroon Free Browsing.
The Server might be slow but do just manage it or switch to another server.
How To Share MTN Cameroon Slow DNS Free Browsing
It’s Very Easy and Simple. Head over to this documentation for easy and simplified instructions. Ensure You follow all steps for maximum success.
This article is only for Educational Purposes and to alert the Internet Service Provider of Vulnerability in their Network. We won’t be liable for the misuse or data accumulated by it’s users.