Firstly I apologise for just showing up this Airtel Uganda Free Browsing Tweak even though it’s been Trending for some while now.
This is not Cheat is not really free tho but just continue reading to see why it’s free Browsing.
REQUIREMENTS FOR AIRTEL UGANDA FREE BROWSING
- Airtel Sim Card with Zero data
- Your Freedom VPN ( Download from PlayStore or official website )
- Funds of approximately $2.15
WHY & ABOUT YOUR FREEDOM VPN
Your Freedom VPN is a VPN client that allows free internet access and to surf the internet anonymously.
STEPS ON ACTIVATING AIRTEL UGANDA FREE BROWSING
- Insert Your Airtel Sim card into your device (Android or iOS)
- Launch the Your Freedom VPN app and config it as shown below.
Your Freedom Server => ems13.your-freedom.de or ems11.your-freedom.de
Tweaks => India RCOM
Connection Mode => DNS
Port => 53
- Configuration Settings can be found in Configure > Connection.
- Ensure you have registered an Account with Your Freedom first. You can register using this link.
- After Configuring as shown above go to Account information and login your details.
- Now press back and start.
IT’S NOT WORKING. WHAT CAN I DO?
If you experience it not working or slow Connection here are the steps I advise you follow.
- Ensure You have logged in and Upgraded your Account to Mobile Plus (Price is approx. $2.15 via PayPal or Google Pay).
If you want to test the service if it’s Working Before Upgrading follow this steps.
- Create an Account and wait for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Then open the app and Go to Configure > Shop > Select 1 hour free trial for mobile plus (Swipe from right to see)
- Use our fast internet config file to enhance the speed. (Download from Here) it’s optional
AIRTEL UGANDA FREE BROWSING, CAN IT BE SHARED?
Yeah it can always be Shared using our Steps and Guide which can be found here. It works flawlessly Please do spread the gospel.
Hope you enjoy. Why don’t you join our telegram channel for Special Updates and Freebies.
~~ culled from AndroidTechVilla